Your first visit to Nelson Dermatology involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Methods of Payments Accepted :
- NO CHECKS
Being the largest organ of the body, skin can show the first sign of many internal conditions and imbalances. Many times patients are unaware that there is a safe cost-effective treatment for their skin condition.
I am a dermatologist for people of all ages. I seek to find innovative skin care programs that are safe and effective for patients of all skin colors and ethnicities. It is my life’s work to offer personalized medical care, skin cancer prevention techniques and to comfort my patients and their families.
New Patient Info:
- To Our New Patients please bring in completed forms along with your insurance cards, Photo ID and any applicable co-payment.
- Your insurance card must have complete and accurate information.
- If your insurance requires a written referral, it is your responsibility to have original, signed referral from your primary care physician before you are seen.
- If you are not sure whether or not you need a written referral, please contact your insurance company.
- Should you not have your insurance card or referral at your appointment, we will need to reschedule your visit.
- Your appointment time is reserved for you, and you must, therefore, notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you are not going to keep your appointment.
- Your Cooperation in arriving on time will be greatly appreciated as it enables us to continue to run on schedule.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Welcome Letter - English
- Welcome Letter - Spanish
- New Patient Information - English
- New Patient Registration Spanish
- Notice of Privacy
- Acknowledgment of Privacy Practices
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Map and Directions
Local Landmarks: Bank of America, Bull Run Library
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.